Attorney-Agent ALLIANCE Program
You’re a busy attorney. We understand. Join ALLIANCE, Prairie Title’s attorney-agent program, and we’ll make your real estate closings easier. How?
Prairie Title is a full-service title company. We offer expert, personalized title, escrow and related services from 11 locations strategically located throughout the Chicago area. Our underwriting experts have decades of experience in the field of real estate legal services and we are dedicated to tailoring their services to fit your needs.
Benefits of ALLIANCE membership include:
- Direct access to our experienced team of title professionals including our CEO Frank Pellegrini, past president of the American Land Title Association
- Ability to close at any of our 11 locations — or in your office
- Policies underwritten by five of the nation’s leading title insurers: Attorneys’ Title, Chicago Title, Fidelity National Title, Old Republic and Commonwealth Land Title
- Excellent training and comprehensive support services, including expert underwriting assistance
- Greater income on real estate transactions
- Following commitment approval, Prairie Title can act as your assistant to generate closing documents including Warranty or Trustee’s Deeds, Affidavits of Title and Bills of Sale
- Processing of water certifications and zoning certifications for the City Of Chicago and surveys for the metropolitan area
Join ALLIANCE and you become an agent for our underwriters while receiving your title search and closing services through Prairie Title. We offer you and your clients professional closers, competitive pricing, and accurate and up-to-date searches and commitments.
ALLIANCE membership will help you grow your real estate practice and the income you receive on real estate transactions. For more details, please call us at 708-386-7900 and ask for Mary Pellegrini or Frank Pellegrini. You can also email us at: email@example.com.
We look forward to serving you.
Prairie Title has an Attorney Program you should consider. Choose from six of the nation’s largest underwriters and be operational almost immediately. Please call Mary Pellegrini at our main office at 708-386-7900.